Baby Pageants

I want to enter my 4 month old daughter in a pageant. What should she wear, like what do you do with a 4 month old at a pageant. lol Its just for fun, no make-up. just natural look. But tell me bout anything and everything about a pageant, nothing bad!.

MommyOct.31

Asked by MommyOct.31 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Uhm, well it might depend on the pageant. Most moms get their babies poofy fancy pageant dresses. My daughter was in a Cinderella pageant and they said if I put her in a dress like that she would be disqualified, so you might want to call the person who runs the pageant. That's what I did and she gave me a good idea of what to look for =]

You will just hold her for the judges to see and walk to the different x's they put on the ground for you to walk to while they announce your daughter and little details about her...then wait to see if you placed :P

Good luck.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• it sounds like a ton of fun. id do it, but personally i wouldnt put my daughter in those kind of things cause of the weird perverts out there. just plz be careful and dont leave your daughter with anyone other than you when you go to those events. i saw it on tyra the other day and parents tend to trust other people with their kids. i wish you the best of luck though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2009