TTC and CM/CP issues?

So I'm 2 days from expected AF, after my last cycle I really started paying attention to my CP/CM. It's been following the normal and predicted path as many help sites have stated, low when infertile then high and open and soft for ovulation with EWCM, but after ovulation I've been waiting for it to drop, and needless to say, it hasn't. I am 13 dpo, my CP/CM is high/medium, hard, closed with lotion-like CM. it's fairly abundant inside but is minimal on the exterior. BD'd day before and day after O, cervix has remained high since. I'm used to lots of CM before AF but my CP has always been really low and hard. Could I be getting a bfp? I don't want to test until AF is considered late, but I really just need something to help the days pass faster! EDIT #1: Also wanted to say BB's are a bit sore, and honestly they never have been aside from being sore from working out. Been feeling nauseous for the past week, but never actually vomited. I'm really hoping I am, and it's almost that feeling where saying you're pg just sort of 'clicks', but as AF nears I'm becoming more and more antsy. EDIT #2: last month my timings were all wonky. April I got AF the 14th, May I got it 22nd.

rescuetheclouds

Asked by rescuetheclouds at 12:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• The answer to your question is always "yes." But it's also always "no." You could or you could not. 50/50 chance. Everything is possible. Some tests can detect pregnancy at ten DPO, so if you're that anxious I'd go ahead and test tomorrow.

If it is negative, then add basal body temperature to your arsenal. Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. I found cervical mucus and position really told me nothing but the temps told the tale with 100% accuracy. I was pregnant the first cycle.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:47 AM on Jun. 16, 2013

• Also wanted to say BB's are a bit sore, and honestly they never have been aside from being sore from working out. Been feeling nauseous for the past week, but never actually vomited. I'm really hoping I am, and it's almost that feeling where saying you're pg just sort of 'clicks', but as AF nears I'm becoming more and more antsy.
    rescuetheclouds

Comment by rescuetheclouds (original poster) at 12:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2013

• Bump, I need help please!
    rescuetheclouds

Comment by rescuetheclouds (original poster) at 3:34 AM on Jun. 16, 2013

• We cannot "help" you. Take a test. I know you'd rather wait until you miss, but if you are this antsy go ahead and test. The only true symptom of pregnancy is the hcg hormone. All other symptoms could simply be your cycle coming.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2013