Help please

my period came on may 14 and it went away on may 19 and i had intercourse with my sons father on may 25 and on june i started to feeling weird like feeling little bit dizzy and my breast were feeling like if someone is poking me hard like tingly and i feel tired and there mucus coming out and had little tiny cramps not like the menstrual cramps but this cramp was little tiny.does that mean im pregnant or no?
PLEASE REPLY BACK THANK YOU

mslioness89

Asked by mslioness89 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 16, 2013 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-2 Credits)
  • What does a pregnancy test say?
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:57 AM on Jun. 16, 2013

• I would wait a week to 10 days and test. You seem to have been in the fertile period of your cycle but that does not automatically mean you are pregnant.
    Since you know that unprotected sex is how you got the other two children, I will offer my possible congratulations.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:03 AM on Jun. 16, 2013

• Your next period should come any time. If it doesn't come this week, take a pregnancy test.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:19 AM on Jun. 16, 2013

• Dude that needed a TMI Flag!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:24 AM on Jun. 16, 2013

• PEE ON THE STICK
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:47 AM on Jun. 16, 2013

• Really twice in the same section??? GO BUY A DAMN PRENANCY TEST FROIM THE STORE. We cannot see inside your uterus. I'm afraid for society.

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2013

• Good grief!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2013