Is there a way to tell if your cervix is thinning or dialating? adult content

I am 36 weeks and 4 days pregnant and lately I have had yellow thick dicharge when I wipe or in my pant liner.. I was wondering if maybe thats a sign my cervix is dialating or thinning. I am already 2cm and 60% thinned. After being dialated already, does that mean I may go into labor soon?

kelsey08

Asked by kelsey08 at 10:21 AM on Jun. 16, 2013 in Pregnancy

• It doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be going into labor in the next few days. What it does mean is that your body is preparing for labor and birth.

Please check with your medical provider
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:16 AM on Jun. 16, 2013

• I walked around for a month dilated at a 3. It doesn't mean labor is around the corner. Just that you are getting ready for labor. You can consult with your doctor and see what he/she thinks.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2013

• Okay, thank you. I for sure do not want him out yet so I was getting a little nervous! I have an apt friday, so we shall see what the news is!
    kelsey08

Comment by kelsey08 (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2013