Does this sound like gallbladder,pancreas or just bad constipation?

I only ask before going to the doctors cause if its just sounds like constipation i would rather take care of it at home.
I have been getting a bad pain in the right upper side of my back and yesterday i got pain all day under my right rib and pain in my belly button area. And last night i was getting a bad throbbing pain under my right rib that went away after a bit. Im a little tender under my right rib as well

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2013 in Health

• gallbladder pain would happen after you eat a fatty meal,you would notice that pretty quickly...do you have problems with constipation? increase your fiber and see if that helps,also are you running a fever or suffering from nausea? do you still have your appendix?
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 4:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2013

• i have my appendix i dont have a fever. I ate candy and i had chinese food last night before the pain
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2013

• That sounds like gallbladder to me. Call your Doctor!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2013

• Gallatones! A simple ultrasound can detect them. The pain will get progressively worse to the point that it is worse than labor pains. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2013

• What did you eat yesterday and today? Gallbladder attacks almost always happen after you've eaten something greasy or spicy, or both. Even if you had a salad with a lot of dressing, that can do it. Maybe try a stool softener and see if that helps, then start writing down every single thing you eat and look for patterns. Also, gallbladder pain is usually the kind that will take your breath away and make it very hard for you to carry on with your daily routine.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2013

• Sit on the toilet. See what happens.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2013

• My 1 & only gall bladder attack came a few hours after eating spicy (& prob. greasy) mexican food. I thought I was having a heart attack. It was horrible. The ultra sound showed gall stones, so I had surgery to yank that sucker. I still have to be careful about what I eat. Nothing greasy, fatty, spicey or rich. Let us know what the Dr. says. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2013

• Thanks to all for your advice and help
    PartyGalAnne im sure everyone enjoys your smart ass comments on a website made for women to ask questions and get HELPFUL answers
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2013

• PartyGalAnne im sure everyone enjoys your smart ass comments on a website made for women to ask questions and get HELPFUL answers

Wow bitchy much! PGA has a good idea... I always tell my kids that when they have stomach pains.
    As far as your other issue... I'd give you an answers but I don't want to be accused of being a smart ass if it's not what you want to hear. Geesh...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2013

• Sound like Gall bladder to me. I had mine taken out because of pain in the upper right side by my ribs.

LOL! PGA! LOL! LOL!

Answer by louise2 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2013