TMI ... Queefs.

Okay, This is gross I know. Sorry. I never used to do this like at all...but recently I have been doing it a lot. I had a baby six months ago but I had a c section and this only started just now. What the heck? Why is this happening? It's embarrassing. Last night it happened while I was being intimate with DH and he was NOT very understanding about it. What is up?

Sorry I didn't know where else to put this...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Back when I was thin I accidentally learned that I could just do it on my own, I would raise my hips (naked) and kind of let air in and out it came, it was frickin' hilarious.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Maybe you stretched quite a bit during childbirth. That sucks
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure what to tell you about your problem...other than its a natural funtion of a female body and you need to tell your husband to get over it.
    Anonymous

• i agree with your husband getting over it.. if you are having sex in certain positions an air is pushed in it has to come out.. but yeah it is natural and i do not know how to help..
    KiaiMomma

Answer by KiaiMomma at 11:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Just tell him "It's talking to you baby"!!!!! I got that joke from Richard Pryor about uptight people getting all embarrassed and black ppl saying that line. LOL!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Okay Gigi thats freaking hilarious:)
    Anonymous

• My Husband will gladly teach yours that it's no big deal. It happens to everyone, especially in certain positions, and he just needs to get over it. We laugh about it when it happens..like the PP said - it's 'talking'..lol!
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 11:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Ok, so it happens during sex when the thrusting of the penis is pushing air into the vagina. It has to come out somehow. If he isn't understanding about it, it's on him, since it's his actions helping to put it there.

Try a different position or have him (or you) not pull out quite as far before thrusting back in. It's totally normal, funny and embarrassing.

It has nothing to do with having a c-section.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 11:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• It wasn't while he was pushing in and out, he was sort of holding me upside down. But we weren't having intercourse at the time.
    Anonymous

• lol gigi your so funny,my man likes when mine does it he gets turned on big time
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2009