Dry hair...HELP!!!

I can't remember my hair ever not being frizzy dry. I have straight hair; and i like to have volume to it so i need something that will keep it smooth but off my head. Any suggestions?

heartfrommyson

Asked by heartfrommyson at 11:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Don't skimp on good shampoos and conditioners. I'm not sure you are doing that, but i definitely notice when I run out and use some cheap stuff in my bathroom. My hair will be so dry and brittle. My hair feels very healthy with Pantene products which won't break you. I also like Cream of Nature shampoo which is a great conditioning shampoo. You can't use it every day, maybe once a week.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:25 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• head and sholders will help
    Anonymous

• try an oil treatment, or getting it professionally straightned and treated
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I use head and shoulders and also sunsilk smoothing milk when its wet and brilliant brunette when it's dry.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Try hair color products with no amonia in them. Clairol and Herbal Essence makes these now over the counter. It cured my dry hair.
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 11:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Olive oil is a good at home remedy. Wash your hair and put the oil on damp. For extra moisture put a shower cap over it and put the blow dryer to it. Kinda like a Hot Oil treatment without having to pay Salon prices!

Mrs.Smith84

Answer by Mrs.Smith84 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• its called..." Big Sexy Hair Spray "
    type it in on google..
    it works great for me!
    Anonymous

• Hello Heartfrommyson,

How are you? My name is Cassandra Lane, I am a Certified Beauty Advisor with Avon.  I have two recommendations for you.  The first one is Avon's ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Anti-Frizz Capsules.   Here is the description:  Tames and smoothes frizz. For straight or curly hair. 18 capsules. .58 fl. oz.

The other recommendation is Avon's ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Frizz Control Instant Recharge Treatment.  Here is the description: Tames frizz and flyaways for soft, easy-to-manage hair. Each, .507 fl. oz. 4 pack

Here is where to get these items http://www.youravon.com/clane   There's free shipping on orders of $30 or better, just enter code FS30REP at checkout.

MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 1:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2009