Any tips on dying hair at home?

sweetvietchic

Asked by sweetvietchic at 11:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• really message it in like you do when you wash your hair to make sure you cover EVERYTHING :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i part my hair in sections and make sure i get all the strands.. not a good idea to do it like shampoo.. b/c you can actually miss pieces of hair.
    Anonymous

• I like the ones with the comb-like applicator becuase I feel like I cover all my hair better. I also part mine in sections to make sure it's all covered.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Dont use the stuff they sell at grocery stores, it can damage your hair- I always go to a beauty supply store, it ends up being cheaper that way anyway. And like anon said, part it in sections like you would when straightening it and make sure after you thouroughly coat each section to take a fine tooth comb throught it! Good luck :D
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 12:03 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My sister will do mine...Loreal two tone. All over and then highlights.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Line the area that basically meets your forehead and the hairline with a little bit of petroleum jelly so that it doesnt stain your skin. Part it into 4 parts and dye one part at a time and dont wash your hair the night before or day of, the extra oil on your scalp will protect your scalp.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• yea sweet message it in like ash said lmao i believe she meant massage.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• hahaha ooops :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009