My daughter is 7 years old, she keeps asking for a sibling i do want another child, but im single?

i havnt found the right guy to settle down with yet, but I do want more children, how long should I wait for mr right until I give up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jun. 17, 2013 in Relationships

• They usually don't recommend getting pregnant after the age of 35 due to the increased risks. If you are financially secure, you could always seek a donor & do it on your own. Or you could foster to adopt.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:10 AM on Jun. 17, 2013

• You don't give up hoping but you live your life and see what happens. Get involved in interesting activities and groups. Use meetup.com (just one example) to get involved in things you like to do. Not with the goal of meeting someone but just enjoying interesting things. You never know who you might meet as you do things you enjoy. GL
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 9:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I hear ya, I am single, and I haven't found the right guy. So, I don't really have advice. I'm being to think I will never I thought I did with my son's father but I feel so lonely, depressed and little bit of despair. My son is 3 1/2 I still would like to have another baby someday but I guess all you can hang onto is hope that everything will work. I hope you find the love of your life.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:34 AM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Get her a pet. Seriously, don't have a child that you are not ready for simply to appease your child.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:38 AM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I found Mr Right after I gave up on men.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I agree with 3Libra's on this one.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Kids will always ask for siblings, but they're not the ones who have to pay for them and care for them for eighteen or twenty years. Don't let your daughter's demands factor into your decision.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I want another child also, my daughter has 3 pets already, I feel hopless with getting a second child and donars are expensive, im not sure how adoption works,
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2013