I'm glad yesterday is done

I gotta tell you, the morning started off bad to begin with. My sister's bf doesn't work but she works her ass off supporting him and his 2 kids he gets. why doesn't he work? cause he owes child support for 4 of his kids, 2 of which he doesn't see BUT I would like to say he tries but truthfully, when he does, he doesn't try hard enough. he just puts on FB that he's looking for work hauling brush, doing yard work, ect. among his 100+ friends and that's pretty much it. we tried helping him out and including him in our side hobby and paying him the profit but it was brought to our attention, why does he get paid when he's not doing anything? and the only reason why he's willing to do it for us is because we were overpaying him for his gas and he'd use the rest of it for his cigs and energy drinks and such.

then while i'm sitting here using my free time selling stuff online, he's still getting paid half of the profit for doing what? nobody knows. we just thought it'd be a nice thing to do.anyway, he decided to opt out because my mother was telling him we may not need him and he's the kind that takes everything offensively, we put on a garage sale one time and he left my sister do it all after I left and he still got handed half of the earnings of that. He text me to say "if you want to do another garage sale, bring your stuff over" we figured out he was hard on cash and needed to find a way to get money so when I told him we are having one over at my mother's instead, he got all pissy and mad. I just left it alone. I just don't even know what to think about it all

we also decided to take my girlfriend out to eat with us for father's day and her 1st grader, we told her we'd pay for it all. Her kid ordered a bacon cheeseburger at $6 so she can eat just the bacon and when told to eat her burger, she ate her fries instead and she was full. her kid then started to hit her mom and hit my hands because she wasn't getting any attention. I still can't get over a couple weeks ago when i invited the same friend and her kid to my boss's high class makeup party and she took the gift she won and handed it back to the host and said "i dont want this, happy birthday or merry christmas" and her kid told my boss's kid that she didnt like her house and when i confronted her about it, she said she discussed it with her at home but she thats the way she is and she can't change it. i felt so embaressed for both

I don't know. I didn't let any of it get to me but overall it wasn't so bad to get through even though it was kind of a stressful day

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jun. 17, 2013 in Relationships

• $6 is pretty cheap for a bacon cheeseburger and fries.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2013

• yep it is. thanks for your input and advice
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I hope today is a better day for you. :-)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 17, 2013

• sounds like you need to learn to say NO to some people more often

hope today is much better for you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2013

• sounds like a rough week. Hopefully things get better for you! :)
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:31 AM on Jun. 17, 2013

• It obviously DID get to you or you wouldn't have posted about it.
    Why are you so involved with your sister's douchebag boyfriend? It's not your job to take care of him.
    And as far as the "high class makeup party", children don't even belong at those things.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I hope today is much better for you.

Lessons learned--don't take your friend and her six-year-old brat anywhere. Don't give freeloaders money or they'll never have a reason to stop freeloading.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2013