TTC Charting Advice Needed!

Newbie here! Can anyone give any advice on the attached chart? This is my 1st month charting. 

I have VERY regular 25 day cycles and never ever miss a period. So far this month, AF has not visited (I am 6 days late for my "normal" cycle). I am not entirely sure when I O'd, but we did the deed around the time I think!

Around the time AF should have arrived, I got light cramps and 2 (literally 2) drops. Then nothing.

My temps have stayed high, I feel tired and weepy. I've done 4 HPTs, all BFNs. I have a blood test scheduled for Thurs, but of course the wait is driving me crazy ;)

Any thoughts on whether I could still get a BFP?

brin_brin

Asked by brin_brin at 11:28 AM on Jun. 17, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Unfortunately, I can't tell from your chart if you're pregnant. I know waiting sucks. By the way, are you sure you O'd on the 17th? It looks like you could have O'd on the 13th or the 17th. And doesn't the dotted vertical like mean that the O day was not detected by Fertility Friend & put in by you? Without seeing the rest of the data, including CM, this is a tough call. Fingers crossed for you!
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Hi, thanks! I'm not really sure when I O'd. The lines were drawn by FertilityFriend, not me. But I did change their method of estimating the O date to be "TCOYF" rather than whatever their default setting is.

I had good CM from the end of my period (CD6) to CD14, then it dried up.

Not really sure what to think yet, it's just so strange for me to not have AF visit!
    brin_brin

Comment by brin_brin (original poster) at 1:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Hmm. 25 day cycle, ovulating on day 13, gives you a short luteal phase of 12 days and that can be a problem for getting pregnant. I think there may be a fertilized egg there but I'd be concerned you don't have enough uterine lining for implantation.

The blood test will tell the tale. If you're not pregnant after all, discuss the length of your cycle with your doc.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2013