How do I stop talking to him!! adult content

my x is injured below the waist-he can't walk. He has accidents in bed and when we were together he used to yell at me to wake up and change his bedsheets. and clean the mattress. He also doesn't know how to carry on a coversation unless it's about himself. But when he's having a good day-he's great to talk to. Get advice from. But then he takes all these meds which make him lose his mind. I can't text him something like hey-I'm at my kids school party (missed his call so I texted him) and tell him my phone is on vibrate..because he will respond in a sexual nature.

'Put your phone near your p**sy and put it on vibrate'
'Let me know when you did'

Disgusting pig right? mind you he is 8 years away from 50 years old. He also sent a picture of his *member* yesterday to my phone! I'm done with the disrespect. Instead of saying aww that's cute your at a kids party. He replies with that.

Now my question is do I do a Verizon block on him? Just text him I've had enough? What? I know he's probaly sending these pics to other girls..I found out he talks to his ex wife. his other ex gf. another ex gf.

I haven't seen him in a year. He insists on driving 2 hours to come here. I keep putting it off. I'd rather be alone. Plus, when he comes here what if he pees MY bed?? MY sheets which I do'nt have money to buy a new mattress and he won't cough up the money to give me a new mattress! I'm afraid one day he will just show up! H'es always accusing me of going to bed sleeping with other guy. Hello, were broken up! But no, I'm not sleeping with or with another guy.

Help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2013 in Relationships

• Personally, I'd start with telling him to get lost. If that didn't work then I'd look into blocking him.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• If you stop engaging him he will eventually give up and go away. He is getting the rise he wants out of you!!! If he insists on visiting simply tell him you aren't interested, there is no point in beating around the bush about it.
    txgrlatheart1

Answer by txgrlatheart1 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Since he is an ex you do not have to have contact with him.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• It's simple, change your phone number.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 12:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• He's an ex. Why do you have any contact with him at all?
    MOVE ON.
    Delete.
    Ignore.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I usually try to give posters the benefit of the doubt and respond to them with honest advice. But this is a dumb question with an obvious answer.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I have had men just come up with the most perverted crap to me too. they know i'm married but yet they don't stop. the only way I have had any luck dealing with this is to not engage in it. if he knows he's got your attention in any perverted convo, he knows your paying attention to him. silence is your best weapon. sometimes it doesn't mater if you have anything to say to him, most guys like that will turn anything into a perverted convo, that just means they wont listen to you even if you do tell him to stop.

I would just let go
    Anonymous

• You can easily block his number from your phone. It's in the phone book settings. Tell him you're had enough ad to never contact you again and block him. Or maybe have a male friend or relative call and say please stop contacting my girlfriend.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Tell him to get lost and block his number. Problem solved.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• stop texting back

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2013