What is with Giada DeLorentes showing off her boobs?

I mean I know she's always had a huge rack it's really hard not to notice them while she's cooking, but lately they practically have been falling out of her tops. Yesterday at the Daytime Emmy Awards, she came out on stage in a skirt with practically no top. You could literally see her nipples pop out of her top. I'm thinking...seriously? Is she that much of a ho now? Is that how she's able to stay on the Food Network since she can't f**kin cook. Good lord!

uwmilf

Asked by uwmilf at 12:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2013 in Entertainment

• I like boobs.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• ^^That's kind of rude^^ Why are you so judgmental towards her? How do you know her food sucks? How do you know she doesn't eat? I use to be that skinny before kids and I hate a lot.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Just because you failed at cooking her dishes doesn't mean she's the one that sucks....
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• OP, maybe when you tried her recipes you forgot to add a certain ingredient not mentioned in the list and that is LOVE! if you do them with love it will show....

Answer by older at 1:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• So, is there something wrong with a celebrity wearing a sexy dress to the Emmy awards?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I've actually never noticed her boobs. Whenever I see her on tv, I just wonder how she can cook and still be so tiny.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Whenever I see her on tv, I just wonder how she can cook and still be so tiny.

===
    Simple. She doesn't eat what she cooks because she knows it's crap!
    uwmilf

Comment by uwmilf (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• She looks great and to my knowledge she is one of the better cooks there, I love her passion for cooking and have tried numerous of her dishes and they turned out delicious!

Answer by older at 12:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Have you made her food older? Because I have. Some of her dishes have been good, but most of them are pretty gross.
    uwmilf

Comment by uwmilf (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• She also eats other people's food. On Food Network Star, she samples all the dishes. I often wonder the same thing about people who judge on Chopped or Iron Chef. How do they eat all that food?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2013