What was or is the ONE thing you hated or strongly disliked with your body change/hormone change etc during your pregnancy

Mine?

The tingly tender boobs !! Ughhhh im BARELY pregnant with my second and i now remember how much i couldn't stand the feeling of my tingly boobs!!

i already have big tatas and theyre now getting biggER and SO tender to the touch!!!

it grasses me out lmao

that n my swelling i had.. i had thankles .. yes thankles swelling from my thighs to my ankles! and it.only happened the last like 4 weeks of my pregnancy i had soooo much water retention!! :( it was nassty !!!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2013 in Pregnancy

• being nauseous non-stop for the first few months
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• restless leg syndrome - that sucked

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I was all baby with all three pregnancies, the bigger the belly got the more my bum stuck out..drove me nuts.
    txgrlatheart1

Answer by txgrlatheart1 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I've heard of restless leg syndrome but i don't know what happens, what do u get?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• The nausea in the 1st trimester with all 3. And the loss of ankles (due to major swelling) by having 1 at the end of August! The built-in table was nice tho :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Pupps- I had it the last two months of my pregnancy and it was worse than even the kidney infection and actual labor. I was miserable.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• for a couple of months, i woke in middle of night and HAD to walk on my legs, or else i would be twitching my legs all night
    super creepy feeling- yuck!

never had before- JUST sucks, can not help it, your legs are just creepy
    i never understood it before watching commercials for it, but understood it the first time it happened
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• The sound sensitivity. Just the sound of DH typing on the computer, or the neighbor running a hedge trimmer could make me stabby. At first I didn't even realize that it was connected, and it's nearly impossible to explain to someone - something they do every day now suddenly makes you want to crush their head against a wall just to make them stop.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I didn't really hate anything during pregnancy, it was After when all my hair kept falling out!!!! It all sorted itself out by 6 months though.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Throwing up randomly with practically no warning for the first half of my pregnancy. That pretty much sucked.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2013