If i report a page will i be revealed?

we got into a side biz with a friend and he created a page for all of us. at first it was a cool idea but after a couple months into it, he decided to opt out and it turned into a big argument so asking him to delete it, is not an option.

So anyway, its a dead page and its been that way for a long while now. nothing goes on with it and nobody looks at it or anything, so i'm wondering if I report it, will my name be revealed if I wanted it deleted or will reporting it not do anything anyway?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2013 in Relationships

• What do you mean by "a page"?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• sorry I meant on facebook
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• You will not be revealed. It will take several attempts to get it down, though.
    Get some of your friends to report it as well.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I think like PGA said, it will take a couple reports, maybe by different people? to actually get it taken down, but no you will not be revealed as a reporter.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2013