What could this mean?

I enjoy lesbian porn more than I do man and women porn. I'm starting to wonder if I'm only turned on that way. Is it possible to just be turned on by watching it but not really wanting to act on it?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 3:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2013 in Health

• It's because you can imagine yourself in either role, experiencing the pleasure.
    Women are raised to appreciate the beauty of other women. You think guys are sitting around watching America's Next Top Model? We can look at other women and say "she's pretty" and it's not gay. Dudes don't do that.
    Women are also softer, curvier, sexier, prettier, etc. There's nothing wrong with it.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• There's nothing wrong with it, whether you just fantasize about it or decide to check it out in real life.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I am not turned on by girl on girl - in porn or real life

i would think that maybe if you are turned on by the thought of it, you might want to act it out some day, ...or not
    and sounds like you may have some interest in real life ("but not really wanting to act on it?")

Anonymous