Feeling Blue

I don't know what it is but I've had no luck with men. Because of this last guy I'm so down, I a cross between happy for people who are love and down because I don't have that. I never did have that with my ex husband, it was all pushing it to be and feel right. I know I'm someone what of an optismic person but also feeling like it's all fuckin hopeless. And, that I will never find what I'm looking for. I have my good moments and my bad. I just feel so burned by men. I tried to get out there and now I'm feeling like what's the point. I hate feeling this way.

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 3:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2013 in Relationships

• Stop trying so hard. Maybe *maybe* your are coming off as too needy and it is scaring guys away? Stop looking for something permanent, have some fun, and you will find love again.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Stop trying and when its meant to be you will know it's right.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• You might take some time to think about how you may be contributing to the results you don't like. Are you drawn to losers for some reason? Are your expectations too high? Are you afraid of a good thing?

Take up a hobby and meet someone that way; at least you'll have something fun in common.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Yeah virginia, that's what I'm thinking i'm done trying. I don't really have any hope right now.
    Sillylins

Comment by Sillylins (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2013