im an 29 weeks pregnant. vaginal pressure

so far everything has been going well, but recently I have been feeling some vaginal pressure. it comes and goes, and i do not have any more discharge than normal, anything to worry about? I have my next appointment this next thursday coming up

snowbaby1985

Asked by snowbaby1985 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 30 weeks and I also had some pressure a couple weeks ago. I dont think it's anything to worry about, the baby just may be low. Although I'd make sure to mention it to your Dr. on Thur. just to be safe. Good Luck!!
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 11:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• if it's not consistent, it's probably just your baby bumping around in there... mine used to kick me, straight down lol... it's definitely something I'd mention at your next appointment, but unless you're contracting or leaking fluids, I wouldn't worry to much about it
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 11:45 PM on Feb. 17, 2009