Who's having more fun than I am right now?

Besides hanging out on CM, I'm running a very busy beauty salon for my daughter's My Little Ponies. She loves to play with them but can't quite handle the tiny little hair clips and rubber bands. I was trying to proofread a Spanish grammar book, but my booming beauty salon business has forced me to put it aside for now.

So, let the good times roll! What's everybody up to?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 6:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• You are having more fun than me. I miss the days of my little girl asking for my help with her toys. My daughter (17) is sitting on the couch with 2 of her friends watching you tube videos. I'm hanging out here and job hunting. Oh, and I'm not feeling well. My throat is killing me.

Have fun with the beauty salon!
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 7:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I was vacuuming my car then I cleaned my vacuum outside and washed all the filters and installed a car seat.

:)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Conditioner, water and a wide tooth comb can do wonders on a mane and tail!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• ^^^Hey staci- it's your B-day- no housework today! :p I know how much you love to clean, but hey, take a break for 1 day! lol :p

As for me, I'm hoping the advil will kick in so I can function for a couple more hours. Otherwise it might be an early nite for me. So, you are def. having more fun than me today. Enjoy those moments while they last. =)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Job hunting does suck.....but I really need a better job as I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck. I have tea but no honey.
    I'm tempted to send my daughter to the store to get some honey and some ice cream. Ice cream sounds amazing right now
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 7:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I miss My Little Ponies. I only have boys and nephews so I don't get a chance to play with girl toys sadly. Maybe I will ask for a Barbie for Christmas.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Just hanging out at the house right now. Got Freebird's tacos for dinner with DD. DH and DS are not here tonight, so it's a girl night.

I'm not having fun, but things could be worse so I won't complain.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• We just went to Buca's and ate an obscene amount of food. We have tons of left overs, even left over giant brownie sundae. We got a bunch of large family style entrees and barely made a dent in them, they were so big, but I am so full that I'm in pain.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Baby got shots today :( No fun here :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• We went for a motorcycle ride and I had a Teaberry milkshake.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2013