how to get rid of gas during pregnancy

i have been getting the most painful and offensively smelling gas since i got pregnant. i have not changed my diet at all yet with the exception of getting rid of the things that you can't eat, drink, and i quit smoking. I am not constipated just incredibly full of never ending gas, its actually quite comical, and embarassing at the same time.

AnneWilliams

Asked by AnneWilliams at 11:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had the same problem! i had two back to back pregnancies and my 1st one was horrible! i had gas the whole time! it would get so bad my friends who were also my clients would bring me tons of tums and/or rolaids every time they came in to get their hair colored and cut. i must say 4 tums at a time does help, not to sure how great it is for you but i did it and everything was fine :o) i also took with my 2nd pregnancy zantac 150! If i had to choose between tums and zantac i would have to say zantac!!
    InFaNtRyWifWHIT

Answer by InFaNtRyWifWHIT at 4:41 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• thanks, ill try that
    AnneWilliams

Answer by AnneWilliams at 11:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2009