Is it a full moon? your 'wow' moment, of late

my daughter after having 3 small tacos (her favorite thing to eat lately)
just came down stairs and ASKED for broccoli, carrots, lettuce and green beans

is it a full moon?

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 8:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My 3 yr old ate her entire (small) dinner & then didn't want ice cream for dessert! So, it must be.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• My 6yr old is all of a sudden against veggies. Used to be the only thing he avoided was mushrooms, now all of a sudden it's all poisonous or something (the way he acts anyways)
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Must be something in the air. My daughter used to eat most fruit and veggies except pineapple. Now getting her to eat carrots and green beans, or spinach is like starting a war. And she refused bananas this week, too.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• there is something going on around here and it's not anything good! The kids in my class today were OFF THE CHAIN! Then I come home and my kids are to!! WTF?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Its a half moon and I wanted a milkshake.
    I haven't had a milkshake in like 10 years. I think I'm borderline lactose intolerant, so tomorrow should be fun,
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I came home to my kitchen almost clean (took baby girl and the 7 year old to the dr's today, left the 12 year old at home with the boy and 6 year old). And then my 7 year old, after seeing that the trash was full, actually took it out and put in a new bag!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• M'kay so I usually don't go home and polish off a nearly full bottle of wine, but I did last night. It totally got rid of my stress and I didn't have a hangover in the morning.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• Yeah that never happens here at least for my youngest dd
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 4:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2013