Speaking of Nutting

I actually knew a girl who's last name as Nutting and I could never take her seriously (she's a fauxtographer)

Do you know anyone with weird a$$ names?

Asked by cassie_kellison at 10:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2013 in Baby Names

• I remember Dick Trickle!!

I ran across this super fun lady at a party and her last name was Tingle. I told her she should sell sex toys because that name was perfect! The she started to laugh and told me "It gets better- my husband is a cop- Officer Tingle!"

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Dick trickle
    Cracks me up every time I hear it

Answer by fiatpax at 10:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• At least her name wasn't Nutonya.

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Yes, a customer of my DH last name is Gotobed!

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• We did have a teacher in HS with the last name Cummings. Poor guy. I know its a relatively common name but as a HS science teacher.....poor guy.

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Where I'm from, there are a lot of people with the last name Fuchs.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I was actually scared to click on this question....wondering what kind of nut someone wanted to name their kid.

I've seen some weird names in my day but I think the worse was this poor kid in middle school with the last name Semen. And that poor kid forgot his lunch at least weekly.

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 11:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• I went to school with twin girls whose last name was Pigg. One of them joked around and had a lot of fun with it, kind of like if she said stuff first, it took the wind out of everybody's sales. The other one, I think, got married to the first guy she could catch just so her name would change.

Answer by Ballad at 11:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2013

• Wiener, Gummerson, Cabbagestalk and Gass are the strangest ones that I know personally.

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• Slutton and Takeashita (looks like : take a shit a). Oh my cousin is dating a guy with the last name Boring.

Answer by coolassmom87 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2013