Anyone have a miscarriage?

I want more information on doc appts and tests. My HcG levels and stuff like that. My story is that my levels wasn't as low as the doc wanted so another blood test is in order. What happens if they don't go down? And What happens after blood tests like any other appts after that?

sam872001

Asked by sam872001 at 11:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had one but I didn't go through all of that..It was kind of spontaneous for me.
    Anonymous

• i had a m/c on feb 10.. but i dont knot about my blood havent seen the doc yet.. ill see them next week what do they do?
    Anonymous

• I m/c 1/28 and had blood drawn, unltra sound, and an internal ultra sound. Since then I've had 3 blood tests and I'm not sure what's going to happen next. I sooo wish I knew what too. I hate not knowing.
    sam872001

Answer by sam872001 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• so are they gonna draw blood on me too when i see them did they also tell you what had caused you to miscarry? im sorry asking ?s i hate waiting to .. it sucks!
    Anonymous

• They probably will drawl blood, they really seem to enjoy that stuff. lol. It was just sponteaous abortion or just a miscarriage. They said my baby probably had a problem from the start. How far along were you?
    sam872001

Answer by sam872001 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i was 10 weeks and they said the baby had stopped growing @ 7 weeks.. and you?
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 11:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• It was to my understanding that the hcg tests were supposed to get higher the further along you are. Or is that another chemical? Because I've had 2 miscarriages and when they did blood work there was very little hcg hormones. That...I though...wasthe chemical that pregnancy tests test for to find out if your preggers or not. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 11:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yes the number goes higher the further you are along, and if you miscarry they go down. I've read that normal amount is 5 (there is a decimel in there somewhere, not sure where though). Yea that's the chemical that tells if your preggers or not. I was sooo close to 12 weeks (safety zone) but I passed the baby right as soon as I got into the er. The night before I lost my baby I had a dream I miscarried so I knew something was off.
    sam872001

Answer by sam872001 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Did you ever see a doctor after the miscarriages? I havn't seen a doctor since I've had my miscarriage. I've only seen nurses to take my blood.
    sam872001

Answer by sam872001 at 12:08 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• awe...I'm so sorry love...happns to the best of us though. Natures way of taking what your not ready for I guess.
    No never saw a doctor after, I only dealt with nurses ad doctors at the hospital the time OF. No one ever told me I had to so I din't. Plus I didn't have insurance with the last one. The last miscarraige sucked because since I didn't have insurance, hospitals wouldn't clean me out. My cervix wasn't opening or releasing anything...wasn't even bleeding...so I had to live with a dead fetus inside me for almost 2 weeks till I freaked out at the hosp and they FINALLY did something. I went to 4 different hospitas and they just kept sending me away with a scrip for vicoden and telling me my body will release it on it's own. Jerks.
    I wouldn't have even known I was miscarrying if if weren't for my intuition. I was 12 exactly as well. I feel ya!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 12:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2009