how can you make a couple brake up?

like my brother in law with his air headed white trash girlfriend. Ive tried hooking up my cousin and him to brake them up but my cousin wasnt really into him. him and his g/f keep on breaking up and getting back together over and over again and right now she put on her myspace that shes in town visiting him, she had moved becak to her city last month because he told her to get the hell out of his apartment and she came back to him after he he told her to get the hell out, I dont know if shes desperate or what. how can she get the point to just leave him? she just makes more drama all the time ssince shes the favorite of my stupid MIL so shes probably loving the gossip with her behind our back. I hope they both rot in hell:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Woah!! LOL!
    Anonymous

• yeah thats loco chicka
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• yeah you cant. it's not at all you place. they will just have to learn the hard way.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:39 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• not much you can do really...if you get involoved , you end up looking like the badguy to everyone.Just stay away from them.As for her coming back...he obviously likes the aatn or he would make it final or get a restraining order.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:05 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• You can't. Don't waste your time trying. You will only look like the bad guy.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• *sigh* Hobbies people, get some freakin hobbies!
    jokermom

Answer by jokermom at 12:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• lmao! Wow! I can see why you posted ANON! haha j/k....idk love, just have to let these things work themselves out,. It will run it's course eventually. If not, then it's not your life and there's nothin you can do about it. Sorry man! ;(
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i think he can make his own decisions... he is a grown man right? if he wants to be with her then that is his choice....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:59 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• what i would do is start making it look like he is cheating on her! put like piecs of jewel ry, your hair, or someone elses long hair around his car or something like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Feb. 18, 2009