What cell phone do you have, and do you like it?

I'm just curious about other people's phones and preferences. I have a Samsung Replenish and I HATE IT! It's really awful. Within the first year I had to have it replaced, and now the new one is acting up. The screen won't work properly- it stays really dim, like it's dead but it isn't, it flickers, it's bright, then dim... It's such a pain. The first one was not charging, would say it was when it wasn't, died after 30 minutes off the charger, etc. I really dislike this phone and if I can't get a better one through Sprint when the contract comes up for renewal, I might not stay with Sprint. It's that bad.

lovingmy4babies

Asked by lovingmy4babies at 9:36 AM on Jun. 18, 2013 in Technology

• Nokia Lumia LOVE it!!!
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:37 AM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I have an old old flip phone, so not the info you are looking for. So far I've avoided the smart phone age, but I understand that texting is really fun, so I am considering.

Answer by Bmat at 9:38 AM on Jun. 18, 2013

• Bmat- after all this nonsense I'm going through with this stupid phone, I swear I'm considering going with a non-smart phone! It's awful- it won't work without being able to see the screen really well, and everything just has to be so darn complicated with it. This is actually only my second smart phone ever, and the first one I hated just as much. In all reality, though, I do enjoy being able to use certain features, so I know I'll go with another smart phone in the end :/
    lovingmy4babies

Comment by lovingmy4babies (original poster) at 9:47 AM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I have a Samsung Galaxy express. I love it
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 18, 2013

• iPhone 5 lve it.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:49 AM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I have a motorolla Flip. I'm not into the texting, internet, etc. All I wanted was a phone I could place and receive calls on. We use Constant Contact which is fantastic!
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 9:50 AM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I have LG 500 and I love it. I use Tracfone ($18 a month for 2 phones) b/c I really don't care about all the "extras". My phone has a camera, it plays MP3s, texts (QWERTY keyboard), and internet access.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:03 AM on Jun. 18, 2013

• droid, it sucks, i'm getting an iphone soon
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I'm stuck on iPhone. LOL, I just got my Droid loving daughter switched over as well!! (evil laugh inserted here)
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:50 AM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I hate my dh iphone 5 but I have a HTC one which I love
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 18, 2013