I have a couple questions. I have a four month old son and I am pregnant again!

Ok, I have a 4 month old son and I was having nausea but was only one day late for my period I have 3 positive tests all different kinds and somewhat faint but not really just lighter than the control line barely. My husband and I want another one so we are excited just shocked it is so soon. I have been crampy but no spotting. I am just worried about miscarriage and worried about the lighter lines on the test I am only three days late for my period now. I am 35 years old. The fact that I had a baby four months ago, vaginal delivery, does that increase or decrease my miscarriage risk or not really matter? And does the lighter lines and cramps mean anything.

Sheriandrews

Asked by Sheriandrews at 3:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2013 in Pregnancy

• lighter lines means nothing. If you have concerns contact your doctor.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• For best results: 1) Call your OB/GYN. (2) Make an appt. (3) Write down all your questions & take them to the appt.
    Good luck!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I already have an appointment for July 5th. I just wanted to see what other people thought. I planned on asking her these questions when I go for sure. I am just always paranoid and worry about the "what ifs". I know cramping can be normal and with my soon I even had terrible spotting because of placenta previa. Just want to make myself feel better in the meantime before my appointment. This is my third child. I also have a 14 y/o daughter :)
    Sheriandrews

Comment by Sheriandrews (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• My neighbor got Pregnant about 3 months after her first child was born & everything went fine. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• with my soon I even had terrible spotting because of placenta previa.

if you had one placenta previa, chances higher you have another placenta issue

take it easier than usual until you see doctor
    may want to ask for EXTERNAL scan before you have any interior scan if you had placenta issue with your other pregnancy

congrates!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• This happened to me when my first born was three months old...you are the most fertile after pregnancy, congrats! and everything went fine with me it will with you too!

Answer by older at 4:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• Thank you all do much for the support!! It really helps a lot. I am so worried and just want everything to go perfectly. I was worried with my son and then once I had him I was sad I wasn't pregnant anymore. Now I remember all the worries I had with him. :).
    Sheriandrews

Comment by Sheriandrews (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• Congratulations! Just take it easy, at least as much as you can with an infant in the house. My aunt had two babies almost exactly a year apart, and everyone was just fine.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• Heheh it happens! Most likely while you were breastfeeding (if you were)...
    You will carry a baby just fine... many women have this happen. It is harder on your body, that's for sure... but you should be okay! Keep going to your appointments and if all is well, than I wouldn't worry. Good luck and congratulations!
    KGelaznikas

Answer by KGelaznikas at 1:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2013