WHY do men wants to have single women as friends, WHY

I HATE it, and i think it is VERY disRespectful, i don't have any calling me i communicate at WORK!  WHY It cost low to get the marriage license but HIGH to get the DIVORCE WHY?  My husband stay out late at his brother house, who is single and DO NOT have any intention of getting married, i am NOT blaming the brother, but i don't trust it and i hate the facts that he has women friends calling and texting him for conversation I have told him but he tells me to STOP being jealous,  and i should get some men friends(and i am secretly trying to) and he can talk to whoever he wants, as long as he don't sleep with them, i used to have password for everything has has now lately I've notice he changed them and when i ask and i DO or WILL ask! he tells me i am trying to cause an argument. REALLY, we have this so called "argument" every month, i am ready to end it, i will not LIVE this way. NO MAN, MARRIAGE or LOVE is worth it. As soon as i get a better job and/ or more money  WE/I am OUT!... WHATcha think LADIES

MsT40

Asked by MsT40 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2013 in Relationships

• Make good on your threats, honey. Go find a better job, save up some money, and hit the road. Don't bother arguing anymore, don't tell him you are saving up, just do it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I got news for you, sweetie. He wants to be MORE than friends with them!

Move on.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• Ready to end what? That's not a marriage.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• And I bet you had no idea he was a player before you married him? He probably never showed a single sign of being anything but a one-woman man, and then bammo, he turns in to this slug. How on earth did you end up married to a man like this?
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• sounds fishy to me.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:47 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• He's hiding something or he's already cheated.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• Ok, i have to ask some questions. Has your husband done something for you to mistrust him? are you saying he texts other girls, and has girl friends that are single? ANd recently he has changed his passwords? I would say that he either has something to hide or he feels like he should have privacy from whatever. He may be thinking of cheating or he is already, either way. sounds like if he's not going to resure you it's time to lose that baggage. good luck
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2013