For your information

Did you have sex?? Is your period late? Wondering if there might be a baby in your future, but not sure how to tell? Well, your worries are over. Thanks to modern science you can now get a pregnancy test!!!! Just wet the stick with urine and faster than you can type an "Am I pregnant ?" question on CafeMom or other web site, you will get a + or - sign. You too can know instantly. The best part is you can get these tests practically anywhere. The dollar store, Walmart , Target, even your local pharmacy. Can it get better?? YES it can. Some local clinics will test you for FREE. You heard right...FREE. Stop what you are doing and go get a test now.

2autisticsmom

Asked by 2autisticsmom at 5:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2013 in Pregnancy

• If I can't find the right aisle can I just use a Fun Dip stick instead?

(too far?)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• If I pee on that thing 25 seconds after he ejaculates and it comes up negative but I feel kind of woozy can I still be pregnate?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• CM needs to make this sticky on the Pregnancy section. LOL.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I know... you can even scrounge in the couch for change and buy one at the dollar store. If you can't scrounge up a dollar of a test... you shouldn't be procreating.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• What if there is semen on the stick, but when I pee on it some of the semen splashes on my vagina. Can I get pregnant from that? And will I need to buy a new stick? Or can I rinse this one off and test again?

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I slept with
    an old boyfriend on May 2nd, no protection
    my husband on May 5th, no protection
    and a complete stranger on May 6th (but he pulled out, wiped and went back in)

will this test tell me which one is the daddy?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• Or they can just consult the magic 8 ball...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• If some of the semen gets on the stick does it impact the results?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I am on the pill, mirena, had my tubes tied, and use 3 condoms each time I have sex. Do I need one of these sticks, too?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I haven't had sex in more than a year. My tubes are tied and I just finished my period. Do you think I should take a pregnancy test, just to be safe? I felt a little nauseous after I ate lunch today.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2013