Should I be concerned? adult content

Ok so last night me and my boyfriend were having sex and he got a lil rough. Well now I'm bleeding so should I be concerned that he may have torn me? I'm not spose to start my period for another 11 days. Im kinda soar ( obvsly) from it all and the blood is bright red. I also passed some clots ( nothing huge and it's not uncommon for me). What do you think?!!

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2013 in Health

• Btw he was drunk which is why it got a lil rough he's usually really gentle
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 7:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• My guess is you just got your period a little early... However if you feel there is a concern you should really call your doctor and avoid tampons until you are seen.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• use pads, it's easier to keep track of how much you are bleeding and how many clots etc.

If it doesn't stop or you are going through more then one pad in a hour, go into the doctor or ER>
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I figured it was just my period but I wanted to make sure! Ill make sure to keep track Ty ladies!!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I agree with the other ladies but it depends on your normal flow. my first day I could completely soak through 3 pads in an hour, so I would not say a definite amount, but if it appears more than just a little heavier.
    I would suggest if he does this again that you need to find a different boyfriend or he needs to stop drinking.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:47 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• He doesn't drink often he's actually a really good guy just got carried away this one time and when I told him he was gettin to rough he backed down....
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• keep an eye on the bleeding. if it's normal period type bleeding don't worry. If it's bright red, heavy, clotting I'd keep an eye on it (like if you're soaking a tampon every hour).
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• It's not your period. Sounds like you tore. No sex for a few days. That is his punishment.
    You might want to put a cold cloth between your legs to ease the pain. Tylenol helps too.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• I'm not really in pain but Ty all for the information!!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2013