does your baby ignore you sometime??

Is it normal?My baby seems to only ignore me when he plays with his toys or is doing something he's not supposed to!Every other time when you say his name or talk to him he looks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DD always ignores me when she is playing with her toys or if she is watching tv and she is only 8 months old... I know she isnt supposed to watch tv but its pretty hard when someone else is watching tv and she just HAS to watch it too... shes hilarious, you can never get her attention when shes watching something
    Anonymous

• yeah I know the feeling! lol
    Anonymous

• normal yep mine does
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 12:08 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yeah, it's normal, mine gets a kick out of it. I call her name and she turns her back to me and grins! Little snot!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Mines only about 3 months old but he ignores me a lot. He loves it when i talk to him and he'll smile and coo like crazy, but if hes fixated on something else forget about it.hehe
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 1:24 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• How old is your baby? My son used to ignore me around 4-6 months. I know that he knew his name but would only respond sometimes. Now he's 7 months and responds all the time. If he's older he's either doing it to ba a stinker and you should not let him get in the habit of doing that or he will think its a game to ignore you, or you may want to watch hime to make sure there aren't any other symptoms that are unusuall.
    jenn714

Answer by jenn714 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• sounds normal.. when our DD is focused on something that she loves to do or playing with her favorite toys then she wont listen to me and basically ignores me. but other than that, no. she is a good girl
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:30 AM on Feb. 18, 2009