Can you relate?

I am 7-8 weeks along and I feel so sick. I have a lower back ache, I feel like I haven't slept in days and I feel like I am getting the flu. I didn't feel like this with my other pregnancies. I also keep wiping brown blood and brown blood clots and have minor cramping. Can anyone relate? I want to be so excited right now but I feel like an emotional sick mess :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Sorry you are having a hard time of it. I was pretty lucky with the morning sickness thing. I didn't get much, just felt a little ill when I would eat. That went away relatively fast. I know that there are some women that just hate being pregnant. They love their babies, but they wish they could have just skipped the whole pregnancy thing if they could have the same outcome. I hope you start feeling better soon.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2013

• You might want to mention the brown discharge to your ob. It might be nothing or it might need checking into. I can relate to the feeling of general misery. Just know that it won't last forever. Do u work outside the home? I'm at home this time but worked all my previous pregnancies. This is number 6 for me. They've all been about the same. Morning sickness was generally all day sickness and it hit at 6 wks every time. But, this time was a little easier because I'm at home and can eat when I need to and fix whatever I feel like I can eat. My sickness was somewhat controlled as long as I kept something agreeable on my stomach. If I got hungry, Id be sick. If I gagged myself with my toothbrush, I'd be sick, even if I coughed too hard. Morning sickness got worse too if I was overly tired. Rest when you need to and keep something on your stomach. Ginger or chamomile is good for nausea. Go for some fresh air, too, when possible.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Definitely mention the bleeding to your care provider... Thats not necessarily a good thing. Is it accompanied by cramping?

KGelaznikas

Answer by KGelaznikas at 1:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2013