How did you pick a date for your wedding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we wanted a special day for us... first time we met was august 11th, and so is our wedding day :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• LOL! We went to Hawaii(I know, very original lol) and my DH wanted a vacation so he booked the trip right after he proposed. It was all very romantic lmao.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• We decided 6 months would be enough time..we were celibate so it had to be asap once we knew for sure! School had to be out, and the pastor had to be available.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:09 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Say what MamaChamp? Did you have sex with him before you were married? Or were you just celibate during the engagement? Not that its any of my business...just curious
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• We got married on the vernal equinox, a very important day in the pagan calender. That's how we chose it. It was a special day for me at least lol. Hubby is agnostic, I am a pagan... so the date was more special for me!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:36 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• We both had the day off work and paydays had just hit, all the bill were paid so we eloped to Reno.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:57 AM on Feb. 18, 2009