Pregnant and aleve

I did a home test and it came out positive and just yesterday i took alve is this bad?

Maryreyeshernan

Asked by Maryreyeshernan at 12:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2013 in Pregnancy

• You're fine. Lots of women take medications or drink caffeine or alcohol before they know they're pregnant. There's nothing you can do about it now except switch to Tylenol, which is generally considered safe during pregnancy. Congratulations.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I was shitface drunk for the first month of my pregnancy. Your Aleve will be fine. Congrats!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• My daughter is pregnant and she was told that she can take occasional doses of acetaminophen. I am not a doctor and would always caution you to always ask your doctor before putting any medication into your body.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:13 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I would stop the Aleve til you speak with your doctor, and switch to Tylenol for now.

Agreed with everyone - lots of women do things unknowingly in the early stages of pregnancy, and go on to have healthy babies.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• No, but switch to Tylenol for now until you can discuss it with your doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2013