OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to go crazy!!!! Everything seems to e getting out of control!!!! I have phone bill coming up, no money. Car note coming up, no money. I've done over 10 applications, nobody has called me back. I tried to apply at strip clubs, I got hired, but I got discouraged when I saw the dancers bodies, and took a look at mine. I look like total poop compared to them. Especially with these disgusting stretch marks. My 2 year son is so disrespectful, he doesn't listen, and he is just bad!!! His dad wants me back, but I won't take him back so he's being a total asshole to me. I don't enjoy mommy hood. My boyfriend of 2 years basically told me that my hectic life is stressing him out!!! I cry almost every night. I applie for school sanford brown but dropped out last minute after reading the awful reviews. I'm not smart, TRUST ME, I was in slow math in high school.... Right now I'm in the er because something happened with my sons toe at his dads house. Not sure what yet. My tire maintence popped up on my car. I'm always low on gas!!!!!!

I feel like fucking losing it!!! So sorry for cussing, but I seriously feel like going insane!! Dropping my son off to his dads, packing my shit up, and just going far far away!!!! I seriously think I need medication. I have NO friends, my only best friend feels like she's too good for me because she's in college, has a job, and no kids... My mom has her own problems, so if I talk about mine, she will get stressed out, and I really don't need that. My boyfriend can't do much considering he can't get a job either!!!!!!

I'm going CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee help me keep my sanity. Crying doesn't seem to work anymore. I'm so stressed , my body is aching, my throat is sore, and it's summer time. My mind races 24/7 so I get headaches!!! I want to run away !! Far a fuckin way. Would that be selfish of me??? Ugh I want to run my head into a brick wall!!!!!!!!!!! :((((((

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2013 in General Parenting

• I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Many, many people ae filling out far more than ten applications before finding jobs right now. Especially with limited skills, you may have a tough road ahead for a while. But try not to lump your son in with all the stuff that's bad right now. A two-year-old doesn't have the verbal or intellectual skills to be disrespectful. If your child isn't behaving well, he's probably stressed out, too. Maybe you should call your county health department and ask about low-cost or free counseling for yourself.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• hugs

leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 2:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Trough all of this I hear you have bills to pay and can't and that you do not really want to be a mother. Do both yourselves a favor and give that child up for adoption. Then do something about your mess. You created the mess you need to clean it up.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• @Dardenella that is a little over the top, everyone struggles at times, whether they are single or not.

I hear you,

I'm disabled can't work, my husband's job ran out(lack of work for company) he can't find another job(he's been applying everywhere and I have been helping by filling out job apps online). We can't even pay our rent let alone anything else. I feel like crap because I can't help out with the monetary situation. I do what I can from home but haven't gotten anything that could pay significant bills.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:45 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I feel your pain. Let's runaway to Vegas!
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 4:27 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I feel for you, but be a bit more optimistic, there is always someone worst off, count blessings, you do have them whether you see them as such or not they are. Be grateful for what you do have and everything else will fall into place...your anxiety doesn't help your cause. There is no such thing as BAD children just not well taught ones, and he senses your moods....you are making yourself sick and it serves no purpose..

Answer by older at 7:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• If I were in your position, I would seek out Social Services to help with necessities & housing for you & your Child. He is NOT a bad kid so you really have to stop saying that. He is still a baby. Don't put that thought in an innocent head. He's an average 2 year old. Where I live they offer free day care for Mom's who are on Assistance & get a job. How about the working at the Grocery Store or for a Cleaning Company? Look for the answers you need to make your life better for you & your Son. Go to Social Services today. Accomplish & complete one task at a time.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I do feel for you. Ever hear of the terrible twos?? Its that time in a child's life where they are old enough to explore and test your boundaries to see where they are. Children are sensitive to us. He's modeling the behavior you provide for him. If you are stressed, then he will be stressed. When dealing with him you MUST be calm and firm. You need to get with social services for your housing and food stamps assistance. Your income or lack of should qualify you for SafeLink. If you qualify, you get a no cost to you cell phone. That should clear your phone bill. Gas is expensive and so is maintaining a vehicle. Your tire probably just needs air, but if you can, I'd get rid of the car and use public transportation. The job market is slow too. Nothing I can help you with there. You can apply, but can't force people to hire you. I'd try applying at restaurants or other places where you could get tips.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:41 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• hugs

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:57 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Try a temp agency.

If you want to strip don't be discouraged because your body isn't perfect. Wear the type of corset that covers your stomach. It is called a waist cincher.

Try babysitting kids.

Don't be discouraged because we all go through hard times and you will get thru it.
    twade26

Answer by twade26 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2013