Do you think you have a stupid shaped head?

We're having a family reunion in July and my plans were to wear my hair to the side with a low ponytail...I did one for my dd10 and it looked beautiful but when I did it to myself it looked ok as far as the style goes but as I was looking at the sides with the mirror my head looked stupid in this hairstyle... I don't get it I really wanted to wear my hair this way but now not so much....I'm devastated :(

I can not explain my shape of my head it just looked puiny. I am in my late 40's and have hair up to my mid back I usually wear it up and for some reason that doesn't look so bad but I wanted something different for the reunion.

Thank ladies :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Jun. 19, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Are you sure you're not just being overly critical of your head?

My head is normal.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Honestly, I have never given the shape of my head much thought.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:55 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• yeah, i'm with ballad, i never gave the shape of my head any thought. but I certainly have thought about other shapes. I would say try to embrace your odd head. jk, i'm sure your head is just fine.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2013