What annoys you more?

The fact that I post anonymously or the fact that you can't take anything I say seriously because I post anonymously? I mean seriously, why is it so important for you to know who I am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2013 in About CafeMom

• i WAS going to say i do not usually give anon posts much thought
    until.... you posted

LIke I give a shit about all of you anyway. It's not like I invite you to playdates or anything. Get over yourselves
    Comment by Anonymous

anon does not annoy me- crap ass attitude does (anon or not)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• or the fact that you can't take anything I say seriously because I post anonymously?

We're not annoyed that we can't take you seriously, but you should be. We honestly don't give a fuck about you because we don't know who you are and have no reason to care. If you posted today about a tragic death in your family, then posted tomorrow expecting people to still be sympathetic, guess what - nobody knows, so you have no reason, no REPUTATION, that tells people to be more forgiving or empathetic towards you. You choose to give that up, don't whine later that nobody listens to you.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I like to link an opinion to an avatar.....

Answer by older at 6:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• WHat annoys me about anon posters, it that you use the fact that you are anon to act like ass holes and say some really shitty things to people.
    twade26

Answer by twade26 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I feel the same way. But this has made me unpopular. lol
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 8:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• most anonymous are trolls and we don't know who to take seriously.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• The only thing that annoys me about anons is that you seem to think we give a flying fuck. News flash... we don't give a shit. Post how and what you want, nobody really cares.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• The thing is I respect those with "balls" so to speak. I get that some situations need to be posted about anon. But, the ones who regularly do that for certain situations, don't change their typing styles (or stories) so, they can be spotted a mile away.

What I can't stand is those who use anon to be snotty and to say things that they are too chicken shit to say using their SNs.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• It doesn't bother me when people are anonymous. Because aren't we all pretty much anon?? Do we really know that other person on the other side of the computer screen? No! I do think people are more prone to being tacky just because they can by using the anon feature.

goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• LIke I give a shit about all of you anyway. It's not like I invite you to playdates or anything. Get over yourselves.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2013