my husband left me 4 months ago,and has been living with his mistress for the past 2 months and recently filed for a divorce ( which l dont want),up until they moved intogether he used to visit and text me,now he only replies to my texts with short to the point answers,he never asks how we are either,and he does'nt try to make contact with it really over?

Asked by miserable695 at 4:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• Do you really have to ask?

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:06 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• yes I do have to ask, as I'm feeling very confused and I still LOVE HIM & want him Back

Comment by miserable695 (original poster) at 5:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Unfortunately regardless of how you feel it sounds like on his end it is over.

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:57 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Hun, it is over move on, and find someone who only wants you....

Answer by older at 6:51 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Sorry but it is really over you need to try and move on. Good luck

Answer by Alisim at 6:55 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Yes, it's over. It was over when he moved out. It should have been obvious to you that it was over when he filed for divorce.

As much as it hurts you to have to admit it, you need to face the truth now so you can deal with it and move on with the rest of your life.

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• re-read what you just wrote.
    Sounds like it's over.

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• seriously....

Answer by LostSoul88 at 8:48 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Why would you want a man that has a mistress? Once a cheat always a cheat do you think he will ever change? Chances are NO he won't. Stand up for yourself and have a little self-respect, your kids, friends and family will respect you better if you can respect yourself.

Answer by AnonNdrag at 8:52 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Well it's obvious. Even though it's hard for you to let go, he has moved on.

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2013