i am on my 40th week now but nothing really happens not a single sign for a coming labor. I tried walking every morning or afternoon or even morning and afternoon but still no sign at all. I'm worried now. What must i do?

i dont want to be induced nor be on CS. this is my second pregnancy.

nikki0418

Asked by nikki0418 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just be patient. Due dates are often off by a week or two. You can try spicy food or sex. They scheduled me to be induced with my second one, but after they gave me the enema, labor started on it's own. Keep walking and maybe add in some stairs.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:27 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Ask your doctor.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:41 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I was induced with both pregnancies & loved it! If I had another I would schedule an induction. Why are you afraid to be induced? Have you spoken to your OBGYN about it?

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:49 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Due dates are just educated guesses and can be wrong by two weeks. You can refuse induction and c-section till you hit that 42 week mark.

Walk walk walk walk walk and when you're tired of walking walk some more.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:19 AM on Jun. 20, 2013