Not really a question

Sorry have been out for a while and haven't made contact with my groups I had to have 2 stints(2 of my arteries leading to my heart were 65% blocked and doctor said that if I wouldn't have had it done when I did it could have been fatal and that he was glad that my husband took me into ER when he did) put in back in May and have been taking it one day at a time haven't been able to sit for long periods of time at the computer so when am on am usually just checking emails and taking care of business. Hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to stop and say hello and see how everyone is doing. Will try to check in more often but the kids are on Summer Break now so we can only take it one day at a time.

Can't believe my children are going into 6th and 1st grade this Fall where does time go??? My 6 year old has made excellent progress throughout the past school year and is reading above a first grade level and doing well in everything else also. My 11 year old is going into 6th grade and wants to join band. Man how time flies!!!!

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I was very happy to see you here, I was wondering where you had gone, so glad to hear that everything went well and you are on your way to recovery...hugs

Answer by older at 11:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I am so glad to hear you're doing okay! Don't worry about checking in, get all the rest you need. Spend time with those precious kids, they grow up way to fast.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 8:50 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Good hearing from you! Take care!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:42 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Glad to hear from you. Hope you feel all better soon. Enjoy your kids and your summer. Take care.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Good to hear from you. Take care of yourself and enjoy the time with your children.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• feel better!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I'm glad the problem was discovered in time. Take care of yourself.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2013