Does everyone & their mother have a SmartPhone?!

I could never get into liking them, but I see everyone has them. Do you?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 9:26 AM on Jun. 19, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• YES!!! I love my Iphone4!

Answer by older at 9:27 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I need to catch up with the times and get something better. ;-)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I only had a landline until recently. My cell phone does texts and calls. That's it. I will never get a smartphone.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:30 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Not me. I have a device that is strictly for calling and texting. I don't feel the need to be connected to the internet when I'm away. Bonus is,I only pay $15 a month for it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:30 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• That's all the sale now. I didn't want one either but that was the only option when getting a phone. I cant stand the touch screen. My family thinks I'm cray. My 50 something yr old dad has an iphone and he loves it. I'm in my 20s and just barley got a smartphone this year.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:30 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I have an iPhone, but miss my Droid. As soon as my contract is up, I'm going back.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:30 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I don't. I have had the same phone for a couple years now. I just can't justify the price.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:32 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I have an iPhone4 but it's through my work. If I had to buy one, then I wouldn't. I like it but I would rather just have a simple phone. I will say that it comes in handy when I need to look something up while I am out.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:34 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I love my iPhone 5. I could never go back to a basic cell phone.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:57 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• i do love my iphone4. do need it for my work. since i'm working from home, so alot of times, thanks to my phone, i am working while i do grocery shopping and take my kids to the park. i could never do that before when i had a basic cell phone
    Sun.shine

Answer by Sun.shine at 10:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2013