Do you have cockroaches or mice?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 9:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Not where I live now, but I have gone to war with both in the past. Decon and Raid are your friends!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• We've had a few mice slip in. They didn't last long. The cats got them

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• No. I had one mouse that came in, but I brought home some traps from work and got that sucker!! :0)
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• During the summer I get the giant outdoor roaches in my closet because the window in there isn't sealed. I put down those traps and I haven't had a problem with them in a while.
    twade26

Answer by twade26 at 9:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• We had field mice for years but finally realized they were a big health hazard so now have them exterminated. :( We still seem to have centipedes, though. >:-(

Answer by Bmat at 9:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I have a mice leaving some clues in my rotating corner cupboard. Bastard keeps eating the cheese and peanut butter but avoids the traps!
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:52 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• No roaches! But we had a baby mouse i the housea few years ago. I caught him with my hands & put him in a shoe box. It was early in the morning so I put my Son in the car & we both had PJ's on & drove to the park. I found a little safe corner for the mouse & I left it with food in the box on it's side. LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:01 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• not now- but have dealt with both in the past

unfortunately
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• When I moved into my new house I had it sprayed for roaches since I saw one in the garage. Since it's extremely hot here in AZ they have come back. I saw a gigantic sewer roach this weekend so I had them spray again earlier this week. ick I just hate them. Thank god I never had to deal with mice. I think if I saw one I would freak out.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• no
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2013