Confused

was told last night at NST that my cervix are postierer and closed. I'm only 32 but I'm having so much pressure in my crotch. This is my second pregnancy. There is a chance I'm further along then the docs think. The docs did a preterm labor test on me and it came back negative. I'm just curious to what all this pressure is. I'm some what crampy too

mamadubbz

Asked by mamadubbz at 10:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2013 in Pregnancy

• gas.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Its not gas
    mamadubbz

Comment by mamadubbz (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Constipation?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:02 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• and you know how??? If you know what it is or think you know, why bother asking?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I had tons of pressure during the second half of my last pregnancy. I was convinced early on that I was dilating, because it felt just like that. I was high risk so I was already worrying about every little thing, and this was just one more thing. It got so bad that I couldn't really walk or stand for more than a few minutes. I don't know why I had so much pressure or what caused it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:47 AM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Maybe the baby is pushing on a nerve or something.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I guess it could be the way the baby is positioned. I know im not constipated or have gas, because i went to the bathroom like 10 times yesterday. Im asking because i wanted to see if there was anyone going through something similar!

It could be a nerve also!
    mamadubbz

Comment by mamadubbz (original poster) at 1:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• The way baby is positioned and the fact that you are 32 weeks along. Baby is running out of space. The chances it is pressing on a nerve is very likely.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2013