Do you sleep with weapons?

I sleep with an old school sword that I found in my Grandpa's attic. I figure that should do the trick.
My husband is not a very good weapon. There has been several times when I thought I heard something and he just rolls over.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In my nightstand I have a steaknife and a vibrator and I always worry I may try to defend myself with the vibrator. Oh well, here's hoping that no one breaks in. lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• yes my husband lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• lol, I used to sleep with large pocket knives. When I lived with my parents we all had steel bats under the bed. Hmmm....I may do that again.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yes, my big, strong husband!
    Godluvzu

Answer by Godluvzu at 12:14 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My husband is deployed and we have had random breakins in our neighborhood, and our street is in a nicer neighborhood but if you go 2 blocks down there are tons of apartments which tend to draw the gang bangers and hoodlums as I call them. So my husband bought me a pink Walther 22 handgun. I used to be in the military myself, we also have a gun safe full of weapons, our policy here in oklahoma is if someone makes it into your home and you feel threatened you can shoot them. I'd much rather have a gun than a sword or steak knife or baseball bat, but it's my personal preference. I have a daughter and a pregnant belly to protect. We have adt home securtiy but it only beeps on the doors it doesn't cover the windows. I have 2 dogs that are also my "guard dogs".. wow I sound like a nut but going on 12 months with a female alone in a house that's pregnant and has a daughter you just have to be able to protect yourself and your family
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• No, I slept with a big knife for a while after my divorce! But I'm cool now. Now I just have my dog.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• LOL MY HUSBAND IS MY WEAPON BUT THEN AGAIN HE TOLD ME IF A GUY LOOKING LIKE JASON SHOWS UP IN OUR BACKYARD TO DONT EVEN BOTHER TO WAKE HIM!! LOL SO MAYBE ILL GET MYSELF A WEAPON!! LOL
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 12:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• yep I agree with the gun and protecting your home. same law in Texas.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• lmfao tuty2403 i have a knife i sleep with
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Gigi if I broke into your house I would laugh my ass off if you came after me with a vibrator. It would definitely throw me off, though lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2009