Tail bone issues

My tailbone has been a big discomfort during this pregnancy, and i fractured it. I start going to physical therapy today for it. Is that a bad idea seeing how i'm 33 weeks pregnant? Is it possible that it could cause early labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2013 in Pregnancy

• They would'nt put you or your baby at risk by having you do that type of therapy. (I'm assuming a Dr. referred you to therapy) I wish I knew there was a therapy for that part, since mine was messed up from the birth of my last child. It took me almost a year before I could sit normally for more than 15 mins.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• My got out of wack from my first pregnancy also! Then with this preg, i fell right on my tail bone and fractured it. But as of a few days now iv been getting horrible pressure in my crotch. SO that why I was curious to if it was a bad idea . I have posterior cervix tho that are still closed. I just worry because my stomach is so big and im a small girl, that i could dilated alot faster then others.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Discuss all concerns with your Dr. and your physical therapist. GL

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• imnot sure about the labor but good luck I've sprained my tailbone like 4 times and its extremely painful. to this day i cat sit flat on my butt for a period of time. only on my side.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2013