Thanks a lot ladies :P

Lesson learned today?

Bitch is a bad word. We are not allowed to call anyone a bitch LOL

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1341336/Mormons_Atheists_Jews_know_the_most_about_religion_study_says

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I am feeling like absolute crap so I wasn't up for a debate on that thread. I'm weirded out about all that's been going on in here though, and the timing of it. How much more stuff has to happen between the suspicious new accounts, the anon questions, and admin's handling of it before all the regulars give up? Is this how they are going to kill answers?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• btw im not sure im comfortable with a man discussing our panties on a site for women. perv!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• How much more stuff has to happen between the suspicious new accounts, the anon questions, and admin's handling of it before all the regulars give up?

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• aw, fuck! now this question will be closed too because SOMEONE had to come along and throw out an insult and now we're going to respond. cafemom doesnt like responding!!!! internet bullying on the other hand is fine, but DO NOT fight back.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I guess I missed something

It was the old insult people for 3 pages then claim you're someone else using the acct to try and escape blame (in this case, the "husband")
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• How about a female K9? Doth that offendus? lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• It got all your panties in a bunch. Have a nice day ladies!

Yes, yes it was OUR panties in a bunch on that one.

wink

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• i thought you were going to work, hubby?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I think that's always been a rule. That would be considered a personal attack. You can say someone is being bitchy, or acting like a bitch, or to quit bitching, but you can't directly call someone a bitch. Since we have gone years without a whole lot of oversight of this part of the website I think a lot of members don't realize that on the large, personal attacks like this have gone pretty much ignored unless reported.

I guess I missed something, but considering the link was to what I am guessing is a religious question, I would have missed it even if I were here.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• More drama I missed. So much happens before I go online in the morning or while I'm a the pool ... *Sigh.*
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2013