Closer?.., adult content

Lately my husband and his friend ( a girl ) have been talking alot lately .. They talk on Facebook, texting, phone sometimes.goes by her work to see if she's working...while he's out getting food.. (Doesn't go into her work).. When she stops over they are always talking about something, they were talking about on Facebook or something.. I on the other hand have no freaking clue what they are talking about..
.. Couple of years ago thy got into a fight.. Stopped being friends.. Now somehow they are friends again... I ask and get the same stupid answer... He's always inviting her to things that we do.... Ugh... How can I or what can I do to relieve my worries??...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• I'm sorry but driving by her work just to see if she's working is a little creepy....
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Always follow those gut instincts. If they're telling you something isn't right, you need to address it ASAP. GL

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Are they more than just friends?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Have you told your husband how it feels to be on the outside in these conversations? Are you feeling otherwise neglected in your relationship?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Sounds like he is dating her. Right in front of you.

I do not believe in married men having lady friends. Single ones or married ones.
    You need to make you feeling clear to him as how you feel.

Answer by louise2 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I am not the jealous type at all and my husband has female friends but even to me this seems very odd.
    healthykidsmom

Answer by healthykidsmom at 11:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• do you know this girl well enough? Is there some kind of chemistry between the two of them when you guys hang out. If you feels somethings not right, chances are you are correct. Have you talked to him about it? Has he done something recent or in the past to question his faithfulness?
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2013

• Ok this guy has a weird way of going about things. It sounds like to me that there is a relationship there more than he is telling you. And he is stalking this girl. How do you know that he is not going into where she works. He does not seem very stable with you. When in a relationship with someone, you are honest to them completely. And he is not honest to you. So that means you do not have a healthy relationship with him. Now, something else, he needs to be a one woman man if he is with you. I do not care how much of a good friend she is. My honey has stopped going places with other girls that were just friends because he wants to be completely loyal to me. Your man and this girl may not be doing anything. But this isnt a relationship you need to be in. He is not in it for you. So sorry to be so blunt.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:42 AM on Jun. 20, 2013