What are good test

What are some good test to take if u test before ur late

caringmom124

Asked by caringmom124 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2013 in Pregnancy

• If you are testing BEFORE you miss your period then you will want to get a test with the highest sensitivity because they are more likely to pick up the hormone earlier.

http://peestickparadise.com/hpt_sensitivities.html <- here's a link comparing sensitivity.

I was able to get a positive with the First Response tests SIX days before my period was due. I had tested the day before and got a negative and the very next day got a faint positive and by 4 days before my period was due it was a full blown positive.
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• cheap ones from the dollar store. They are the same thing that the Dr.'s offices use and are just as accurate. They just don't have a stick so you have to actually pee in a cup (they come with a little eyedropper thing that you use to put the urine on the test spot). I think there is First Response that advertises that you can test before you are late, but it's sort of a waste of money I think. I don't know how much more sensitive those are than the normal ones.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• cognition?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Huh??
    caringmom124

Comment by caringmom124 (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• First Response. It says know six days sooner.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I bought the cheap dollar store ones with 3 of my 4.
    They work just as good.
    toughluck08

Answer by toughluck08 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2013