He just doesn't love me anymore

My now "ex-boyfriend" of 1 year and 1/2told me that he was not happy with me anymore and that he did not love me anymore. i', now 21 weeks pregnant and trying to get over him. He is messing around with another girl n i moved back home to be with my family who have been more than supportive. Everything happened so fast between us. I mean, i didn't know i was pregnant until i was a little over two months and within that time frame we were going through some problems. He wants to be in both of our lives (our son and I) but I still really love him. I guess the hardest part is that when dealing with a break up you stay away from that person as much as possible without keeping any kind of contact... I still have to keep contact with him because of the baby. He comes around so much that I find it extremely hard to get over him..I'm trying to control myself but I'm breaking down inside.. How to deal?

Angelee2111

Asked by Angelee2111 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• Change your number and don't talk to him for awhile. Tell him you need some space. That it is too hard to be around him knowing he has moved on and that you need some time to process things.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• ^agree^ dont let him mess with your mind
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• So, this is the second child you will have by this man by the end of two years? Can't he just take your son out to eat or spend time with him apart from you? Take him to the park or something? Is there someone that would be willing to stay with him at the house while he visits and you can go somewhere else so you don't have to see or deal with him right now?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• I can imagine how hard this would be....but you got to do this for your son's sake, you can't make anyone love you, but if you truly love him wish him happiness somewhere else.....

Answer by older at 6:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Truthfully you do not have to keep in contact with him. You are pregnant with his child only? Until the baby is born and DNA, establishes  him as the father. You do not have to stay in contact with him.   Their is no legal thing to it. 

If it hurts to much, stop all contact.

Answer by louise2 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• What about him makes you love him?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• move on u be fine...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• Do you have a child who is his already, or just your unborn baby? Because if it's just the unborn baby, then the boyfriend doesn't need to be hanging around till after the birth, at least. If you're only halfway through the pregnancy and the boyfriend is coming around a lot, it makes me wonder if he's stringing you along in case this other girl doesn't work out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2013

• You sound like you are in so much pain. It will take time but you WILL get over it eventually, so just trust in that. You need to find distractions to keep him out of your mind. I think you should have someone, like a family member, be the middle man between you and him, so that you don't have to communicate with him directly but also so you can keep things good between you and him for child support reasons. Maybe you can just keep in touch via email or texting. Do not express your feelings regarding him because it will only make him run. You need time to ease back into being single. Ask your friends and family to have more social activities to distract you. If you have a friend you trust, try to share your thoughts with her or keep a journal. Stay around friends who can make you smile. Happiness is contagious. You'll then realize that you smile more when that guy is not in your life. You're finally free to be you.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 4:46 AM on Jun. 20, 2013

• Honey I left my son's father. Because he was abusive. And it seems like to me this guy is not a really good match for you. Just because you have a baby with him does not mean that you have to have him in your life. Think about this. Is he the type of guy that I want my son to be like? Think this way do you want your son to grow up thinking that knocking up a girl and then leaving her is ok? You have to think about your son when you make decisions. And some decisions that you will have to make will not feel good. You will lose things that you want but it will be what is best for your son. Right now as a mom that is what your number one focus needs to be, your son. Not omg how will I pine to get this guy back. Be strong for yourself and your son. You can do it. I did. And trust me, if I can do it you can.
    Yes you will lose things but do not think about that. Think about what you will gain.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:37 AM on Jun. 20, 2013