It'll make you wonder,

Im not 2 big when it comes to knowing the bible, but i do believe in god. But i saw on a show [i think reba]
If brothers and sisters cant marry then how did the population keep going after adam and eve?
just wondering if anyone knew.
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• thanks everyone!
    Anonymous

• Incest is best:)

Yeah, I don't know how all of that works, it doesn't make sense and thats why I don't attend church.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Incest wasn't forbidden until Abraham I believe.

This might help http://www.gotquestions.org/Cains-wife.html
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 12:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I am glad to know that I am not the only one with questions like this.....I would have to say I am agnostic, because I have too many questions to say I am a true faithful believer. I want to believe, but to many things dont add up. SO I went to the preacher and he cant really give me an answer either at lest not a valid one. Why stop at Adam and Eve.....What about the great flood, it was alot of animals and Noah's Family so how did it all start over.....AGAIN INCEST.....if you trace it back far enough either we all came from two white people....Every Race, Color and Creed......or it didnt happen like they want us to believe. Then also what about the dinosaurs and cave men....It just doesnt add up

CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 12:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I THINK THERE WAS MORE THAN ONE NOAH IN A SENSE SO MANY DIFFERENT CULTURES REPORT WITHIN DIFFERENT RELIGIONS SAME TYPE OF HAPPENINGS......I THINK MOST ALL THE GODS ARE TRUELY THE SAME JUST INTERPRETED DIFFERENTLY
    mom-quit

Answer by mom-quit at 12:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• "at least not a valid one" - that's in your opinion. We all have a choice. I would encourage you to continue to research if you really have questions. How do you know Adam and Eve were white? You do have some good questions CookieMama but I think many of them have simple answers. Feel free to PM me anytime :) Some good sites to start your research with pretty simple answers are http://gotquestions.org/ and http://christiananswers.net/

pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 12:44 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Incest isn't illegal just because Abraham said so. Has anyone seen the affects of incest? If this story were true, wouldn't we all have the serious mental and physical problem that come along with incest?
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• incest is wrong but if you like for your kids to come out with a foot on its forhead be my guest ewww
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I've ALWAYS wondered this myself...lol
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 1:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2009