HAVE YOU EVER SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR HUBBY?

MY HUBBY CAME IN FROM WORK AROUND 3AM AND HE THOUGHT I WAS SLEEPING SO HE WENT IN THE SHOWER SO I PUT ON A OLD HALLOWEEN MASK (CREEPY LOOKING) AND PEEKED IN THE SHOWER AND WHEN HE TURNED HE DROPPED THE SOAP AND YELLED!! HE ALMOST PUNCHED ME IN MY FACE IF I DIDNT JUMP BACK!!!!LOL

tuty2403

Asked by tuty2403 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • LOL! I grabbed my husbands foot when he got out or the shower. He thought I was still sleeping:0
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• lol, thats funny!
    i scared my fiance today, he was looking under the hood of the car, and i blew the horn, i didnt really mean to, i wasnt really thinking, just trying to get his attention, but it was pretty funny lol. Yours beats mine though!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:33 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• OMG that is too freakin great. Oh I am hootin here lol.I scare him when he walks out of bathroom all the time but usually give myself away when he hears me giggling like an idiot.ty for the laugh.lol
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:34 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I am sorry but lmao still
    Bearsjen

• lmfao that is good lol
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 12:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• OMGsh, that's the funniest thing I've read all night!! LOL
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 12:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• LOL...thats great! I scared mine accidentally. He was in the living room and I was in the bedroom walking the baby in the dark. I guess he thought I was asleep in bed so when he opened the door he saw me and jumped harder than I'd ever seen. I've never thought about doing it intentionally...hmmmm...

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Anon :32 Were you sleeping on the floor?? ROFLMAO Poster that is so hilarious. I just laughed so hard I farted and maybe peed a little.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• OMG Pace! I just sharted! You ladies are funny!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I came home from work, came in the house as usual, and didn't hear anybody so I walked into the office where my husband was standing with his back to the door reading some piece of paper. I walked up behind him and said his name, and he jumped, make this weird sort of strangled scream sound and fell back against the wall! He hadn't heard me come in or anything, I wasn't particularly trying to be quiet....He said he's gonna put a bell on me...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Feb. 18, 2009